Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cousin Time - Swimming Party

For this week’s activity we went out to Holly’s and played in their new pool. It was great fun.


This week has been a water week. We went swimming at the aquatic center on Monday, Holly’s on Tuesday, to the South Ogden splash pad with friends on Wednesday, and then back to the aquatic center on Thursday and Friday. It has been lots of fun. Elise and Emily both really improved their swimming skills on our vacation and they have loved practicing at the pool. Abby mostly just likes to go down the froggy slide and play in the 8 inch deep area. Ben just checks in with me every hour or so. I’m glad we are finally at the stage where the pool is less work and more fun. I still don’t love the process of putting sunblock on four kids, but once that is done it is all downhill.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'd say a water week. Especially right after a vacation to have such a busy week, you are quite ambitious. Your kids are going to go crazy going back to school.

Hilary said...

How is it that I didn't get that "I love to take my kids swimming" gene? I'll have you know that I took my kids swimming twice this summer--that, my friend, is a new record!