Sunday, October 4, 2009

Potty Queen

If I would have known how easy this round of potty training would be, we would have done it months ago. Abby is a pro. She’s passed the tests of shopping trips with Mom and soccer Saturdays at the park. I figure she is the freebie we earned for training three other kids . . . kind of a buy three get one free deal. My favorite (next to her need for “pwizacy”) is when she camps out on the toilet with her stack of books to read.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute! I hope I get the same deal on my 4th child!

amity said...

way to go addy!!! you are a big girl now.

Heidi said...

I'm happy for you! Really I am! I hope the good karma comes my way next. :)

Hildie said...

Quit bragging :-) This round of potty training is killing me. Glad it's my last!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Wuhoooo! Go ABBY! I didn't get the buy 3 get one free deal...oh well, just glad to have it DONE!

Malinda said...

I spoke too soon. Today has been a five pairs of poopy panties day. How does the kid even have that much poop?!?!? I'm having flashbacks to Ben's year of potty training. Hopefully this a just a glitch and not a real regression!