Monday, February 22, 2010

All in a Day's Work

This is what my house looks like on Monday mornings (or in this case a Monday afternoon). Busy weekends and busy kids make for messy houses. I took these pictures as my motivational “before” shots. Things were looking considerably better an hour later, but still not quite up to par for “after” photos. Maybe tomorrow. :)



On the bright side, I could make up a cool I Spy game . . . I spy a half eaten banana, I spy last night’s pajamas, I spy a spool of thread . . . the list goes on and on.

*Heidi, do you feel better now? Hopefully this helps you get over your delusion that my house is always clean.

8 comments:

Claudy said...

lol. I'm not the only one who thinks Malinda's house is always clean and organized. I don't know...you could have used photoshop to make these pictures look messy:)
Wahoo...I spy Ritz.

Hilary said...

I found the spool of thread and the pajamas--still looking for the half eaten banana. . .ooh, this IS fun!

Amy said...

Thanks for making us all feel better about our messes! I think mine usually looks worse though. I'll have to take pictures next time.

Heidi said...

I love that I get a personal mention. It makes me feel slightly better, but you've got nothing on my house especially right now. I would post pictures, but I don't think I'd ever recover from the embarrassment.

Heather said...

'Tis the season'.... clean homes and kids DO NOT go together!

Cami said...

My house doesn't look like that only on Mondays. More like Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays.... I usually get it cleaned up by the weekend, just in time to start over. *sigh* Someday....

Katie Jason said...

Glad to know it isn't just me. I get stressed at the thought of someone just "dropping in" because my house is a diaster zone ALL the time!

Katie Jason said...

ohhh . . think I saw the half eaten banana!
Have a GREAT time on the hawaii trip!