Chain Reaction
Emily started a bit of a chain reaction when she got her hair cut short. My niece loved Emily’s hair and got hers cut a couple of weeks later. Elise thought it was great when Emily got hers cut, but when her cousin/best friend/soul mate got hers done, Elise couldn’t wait to join the ranks of cute, short-haired girls. I talked her into waiting one month (aka one half inch) so it would be long enough to donate without having to cut it super short. Yesterday was the big day. I absolutely love her new look!
7 comments:
She looks so cute.
I love the short hairdos! Super cute. It looks like your girls like to wear the same style of clothes too, also cute!
She is a babe! I love her with short hair!!
Oh, and where is the picture of you?
sooo cute. I wish I was a red head!
It's contagious! I think I mentioned this to you. Your kids are rubbing off on my kids. Maddie wants her hair cut just like your girls.
It's contagious! I think I mentioned this to you. Your kids are rubbing off on my kids. Maddie wants her hair cut just like your girls.
Post a Comment