XXXVII
We celebrated Nate’s 37th birthday yesterday. I didn’t take one picture the whole day. I’m not sure how that happened. Like most grownup birthdays, it was really just a typical day with a few extras thrown in. Nate left for work at 5:30 in the morning, Ben and I went to scouts after school, Nate helped the kids practice piano, and I took Elise to dance after dinner. In between all of that, we gave Nate some fun presents, ate apricot chicken for dinner, played some Lego Indiana Jones and Super Smash Bros. on the Wii, played the Planet Earth DVD game, and had cheesecake. Luckily Nate is easy to please and he had a great day.
4 comments:
Today is Jessica's birthday. Yesterday when I was thinking about her birthday, I knew there was someone I knew who had a birthday on the 1st. Thanks for jogging my memory. Happy belated birthday to Nate!
I wasn't feeling old until I saw that my age has more roman numerals than the Super Bowl.
Yeah, and in three more years you'll even have an L in your Roman numeral age. You are old! :)
I forget how much older you guys are than us. Hope you had a great birthday Nate!
Post a Comment