I am: funny
I think: about Star Wars
I know: science
I want: Wii
I have: Legos
I wish: I could wear flip flops at school
I hate: chili
I miss: Will and Mara
I fear: nothing
I feel: happy
I hear: TV
I smell: zucchini bread
I crave: lemon cookies
I search: for my flip flops
I wonder: about books
I regret: staying up late
I love: Emily
I care: about my family
I always: ride my bike
I am not: sad
I believe: Planet Earth
I dance: funny
I sing: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
I don't always: play with my neighbors
I argue: with Elise
I write: letters
I win: Sorry
I lose: UNO
I never: play dress-ups
I listen: to my teacher
I can usually be found: riding my bike
I am scared: of nothing
I need: electricity
I am happy about: riding my bike
I think: about Star Wars
I know: science
I want: Wii
I have: Legos
I wish: I could wear flip flops at school
I hate: chili
I miss: Will and Mara
I fear: nothing
I feel: happy
I hear: TV
I smell: zucchini bread
I crave: lemon cookies
I search: for my flip flops
I wonder: about books
I regret: staying up late
I love: Emily
I care: about my family
I always: ride my bike
I am not: sad
I believe: Planet Earth
I dance: funny
I sing: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
I don't always: play with my neighbors
I argue: with Elise
I write: letters
I win: Sorry
I lose: UNO
I never: play dress-ups
I listen: to my teacher
I can usually be found: riding my bike
I am scared: of nothing
I need: electricity
I am happy about: riding my bike
4 comments:
Too cute! It's fun to get a glimpse of what their little minds think. Ben would love living in Hawaii because even I wear flip flops to school and I'm one of the "teachers" (Tonight I bought 2 new pairs of more comfy flip flops for school since we plan to walk there most days).
I wish I were as carefree and happy all the time like kids are! Ben is a great kid (and so are your girls!)
That cracked me up! You mean mom, not letting him wear flip flops. :) You should do one about Emily.
I think I'll have to 'steal' this one! They are all so unique...it'd be a fun way to remember little quirks!
Post a Comment