Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cousin Summertime Playdate - McDonald's and a Movie

Jody is in Montana this week and Nathan is at scout camp, so Holly and I decided to have a low-effort get together. We took the kids to McDonald’s for lunch and some playland time. Then we came back here for a matinee in the movie room. We watched Nim’s Island. It was a cute movie. It was nice to relax indoors in the AC, and the kids had a great time playing together.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pictures! I love Abby's smile in the last one!!! You still haven't let me know if you are a medical miracle? :)

Claudy said...

Sounds like you guys have had a fun and busy summer!
I love the name Malinate. It took me a while to figure it out. I don't think I could come up with something as creative. Way Cool :)