We took the kids to get their pictures done today. Taking pictures with small kids is always an adventure. Between Ben cheesing, Emily doing ultra fake smiles, Elise stubbornly refusing to do anything close to a smile, and Abby just wanting to be held by her mom, it is AMAZING that we got some decent pictures. We are happy to have the fun over with for another year.
4 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!!!!! I don't even know what else to say, I love them all and I'm excited to get my copies. :)
Dang! You have cute cute kids. So photogenic. They could be on the cover of a kids magazine.
Keri, you crack me up. We both know that you are just saying that because my kids could pass as your kids' siblings. They are cute though. :)
Cute, cute, cute! And they are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment