Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cousin Summertime Playdate - Party at Holly's House

This was officially the last cousin playdate of the summer. Holly and Jody are back in school and the kids start next week, but my mom and I decided that we could both use one more get-together. Nathan was feeling pretty moted that we had never played at their house, so that’s what we did. I think he might have had second thoughts when Ben went bounding into his room at 9:30 a.m. to wake him up . . . my kids are not even close to understanding the desirability of sleeping-in.

The kids had a great time. It was a full day that included PlayStation, princesses, bike riding, water-balloons, jumping on the trampoline, pizza, and homemade snowcones. I think it is the first time ever that one or all of my kids didn’t have a fit when it was time to leave Holly’s house. I guess the secret is to stay for 4 or 5 hours so they can get their fill.








1 comment:

Heidi said...

That looks like a fun packed day! I love snow cones!!