Thursday, August 28, 2008

Girl Time

Today was a milestone day for Abby. It was the first time I was able to successfully bunch together enough hair to make a tiny little ponytail on top of her head, AND she didn’t pull it out 5 seconds later. She is funny. Whenever I am doing the girls’ hair, she will back up to me and just stand there until I squirt her hair a couple of times and brush through it. She sat very patiently today while I was trying out her new hairdo. She also wanted her nails painted when I did the girls’. She thinks she is a grown up. She sat perfectly still while I painted her toes and even for the drying time.


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Your girls are babes! I love Abby's new do!! We saw our babe today and I'm thinking I would love for it to be a girl, I need a daughter for girl time! Aaron doesn't like it when I put make-up on the boys.:)

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Your girls are too cute! I can always hope that with my 3 boys we might get at least one match up in 20 years.

amity said...

She is adorable but I think that the "business on top, party in the back" look really suited her well. I miss that look on her. There is some really great little girl hairdo ideas at www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com if you ever are in a hairdo slump. Your children always look beautiful.