This was the last week of summer before Holly and Jody head back to school. I’m a little sad to have our weekly get-togethers come to an end. Today we took the kids to Fort Buenaventura. We had lunch and let the kids run and play. Then we took a couple of canoes out on the pond. Abby didn’t love it, but the rest of the kids seemed to think it was great. Holly mocked my rowing skills. We decided that we would not make a great Amazing Race team.
We couldn’t convince Grandma Reatha to join us on the canoes, so she was our official onshore photographer. She did a pretty good job considering that it was the first time she had ever used a digital camera.
2 comments:
I don't think I've ever even heard of that place, but it looks like you guys had a ton of fun. We decided your kids have had the funnest summer ever!
That is so cool that you have gotten together each week with your sisters and the kids. What great memories for your kids and quality cousin bonding.
Post a Comment