Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cub Scout Candygrams

We made these fun little candygrams last week in cub scouts. I love how they turned out. I wanted a project that the boys could do themselves and that their moms might actually like. Nothing against tin can pencil holders and "nature crafts", but I’m a big fan of edible gifts. Most of the boys had never seen a candygram before and they thought they were so cool. Hopefully their moms did too. I was glad there were leftovers so my kids could make one for me. :)

3 comments:

Claudy said...

I'm so glad Korbin wanted to go one more time to Bears even though he really didn't have to. I was happy I scored a nice edible gift!
The bears have a cool den leader. The Webelos leader needs to step it up and have den meetings like you (mostly so you get a cool edible gift too). I'll talk to him about it :).

Malinda said...

Whatever. Ben would much rather play tag after den meetings than make gifts for his mom. Plus, I got one anyway.

amity said...

you always have the cutest ideas. i love that this is something that the boys can definately do on their own (provided that they have the candy on hand). i am not sure that my kids would know what a candygram was either. maybe we will have to make one for father's day. thanks for the idea.