Rollie Pollie Heebie Jeebies
Abby and her friend Lexie have been collecting rollie pollies this week. I like rollie pollies one at a time. I think it is cool how they curl up in a ball and how their little legs tickle when they crawl on your hand. However, watching 30-40 potato bugs crawl all over each other in a Dixie cup makes me a bit queasy. I don’t want to raise wimpy girls, so I try to pretend it doesn’t bother me.
3 comments:
I also have a hard time not freaking out when my kids touch bugs. I love Abby's outfit!
Lexie is obsessed, she is constantly looking to see if "the Nelson's" are outside. Thank you for letting her pop over anytime. I don't really know the proper etiquette of play time so feel free to send her home whenever. Your girls are so cute and Addy is actually starting to talk to me!
that really is kinda gross! they are so cute together!! lily gets really excited when she sees me looking at your blog. just know she was telling me "that's abby and lexie!" i think i should send her right over. she loves collecting bugs and flowers and dirt.
Post a Comment