Abby's First Haircut
Say goodbye to the mullet. After one too many “nice mullet” comments in the church foyer, I decided it was time to take action. Abby is a cutie, but she is still pretty much bald. The only place her hair will grow is right at the bottom in the back. Actually, it doesn’t even grow in the middle at the back, just at the sides. My friends at playgroup said that the trick is just to keep it all short until it starts to really come in. She wasn’t very patient about sitting still, but we managed to give her a decent trim today. We’re looking forward to pigtails in a year or three.
Before
After
4 comments:
We think she's cute with or without the mullet! After we got our boys hair cut the first time it really started growing like crazy so maybe now it will start growing really fast. :)
She looks so cute with the new "hairdo"! You did a great job cutting it. Did she get to save the locks?
Her hair has a lot of talent-- It can naturally do something that requires using scissors without proper parental supervision at our house. :-) Who knew that a "natural mullet maker" even exsisted!?! Cudos to you Abby!
Shall I inquire to see if "Cookie Cutters" is hiring? Good job, Mal...though I can't help but notice that Abby looks/feels imprisoned in the "after picture." Notice the bars she's trying to escape from...I have to assume she preferred the wildness of the mulet.
Post a Comment