Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cousin Summertime Playdate - Clearfield Pool

Today was our much anticipated cousin swimming party. We were planning on getting together at our pool after swimming lessons, but since it was 52 degrees outside, we went to the Clearfield pool instead. The kids had a fabulous time. The older kids played a little water football and spent lots of time diving for dive sticks and jumping off the diving board. The younger group had lots of fun on the slides and in the lazy river. We all got to hang out together in the lap pool for about an hour while they were cleaning up an “issue” in the kid pool. Yuck! It is great to have kids that are mostly independent at the pool. Abby stayed with Grandma Reatha so she could get her nap. I felt like a free woman.


The under 48 inches club.


48 inches and taller.


Ben has been practicing his front flip on the trampoline. He was excited to finally have a chance to do it off of the diving board.

2 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Go Ben! I don't think I've ever done a flip off the diving board...just a couple good belly flops.

Heidi said...

Ben you're awesome!!! I can't wait for warmer weather and swimming!