We did a great job at staying within our $15 spending limit for gifts. I gave Nate the new Coldplay CD and 5 bars of dark chocolate. He gave me the beginner level sheet music for the Raiders of the Lost Ark theme and downloaded Ryan Shupe’s new album from Amazon. We were both very happy.
I feel blessed to be married to my best friend. We are both kind of quirky, but we are a good match. I’m glad that we found each other.
Here we are nine years ago. It was a perfect day.
I looked through our wedding album yesterday and saw this quality picture of my college roommates. (Keri, shouldn’t you have been in this picture?) It is funny to think that Heather and Kaylynn each only had one baby at the time. Now we are up to 19 kids from this group of ladies. It's crazy how much life has changed since then.
4 comments:
We love your quirkyness and we love you guys!
Love the nostalgic pictures. You and Nate are such a great pair! I still remember when you brought him up to Beaver Creek Lodge. We knew it was marriage!
You guys are definitely a match made in heaven! Who else would truly appreciate your need to have all important life events happen on even numbered days and his need to perfectly recreate cookie dough for $1.00 a pound and create a detailed rating system for your DVD collection. Quirky? Yes. Something to take for granted? NEVER! Happy Anniversary!
A match made in heaven! That picture is a real 'blast from the past'! I remember feeling sick with Brinley in my tummy!
Post a Comment