Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tracy Aviary

We took the kids to Tracy Aviary and Liberty Park for a fun family day today. The kids were pretty impressed with the cool birds at the aviary. The peacocks were a definite hit since they were out walking around on the trails with us. After we had had our fill of the birds, we let the kids play at the park for a while. The unseasonably cool weather didn’t stop Ben from getting soaking wet in the “shooting jets of water” area of the playground . . . “the wetness doesn’t even bother me Mom.” I was shivering just watching him.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Is that a Sunday appropriate activity? :) Ben is a crazy water boy, that's how Austin is going to be.

Malinda said...

Really we went on Saturday . . . I started the post last night, but I didn't get around to publishing until today. Thanks for caring about our Sabbath day observance. :)