Thursday, June 5, 2008

Emily's Card Trick

Emily learned a new card trick last night. She stayed up practicing it in her bed until she got tired and had to go to sleep. Here she is showing it off today. We have no child prodigy delusions in this house, but she really is a sharp little girl. It is fun to watch her little mind ticking away.

5 comments:

Dale Clarke said...

Wow Emily! You'll have to teach me how to do that trick. You are quite the magician in the making. Awesome!

Heidi said...

I'm so impressed!! You're amazing!

Hilary said...

Wait a minute. . .isn't card counting illegal?? Kidding only, it may get you kicked out of a casino, but I think she'll be just fine in good ole' N.O. (I'm so sly, I even remembered to not write out where you live!)

Malinda said...

She's really not counting cards. It is really a math game to help memorize simple math facts. Now she can do it with 40 cards (1-10) instead of just 20. It is more impressive, but a video would be too long.

Heather said...

Tell the secret...we could always use help with math facts! What I really want to know is how she can sit on the floor like that!? Ouch.