The “Fast Food Fun” idea was from Bakerella. She not only gave all the tips and tricks, but provided a PDF template for the little trays and wrappers. Awesome. The kids were seriously so excited about making them. I loved how cute they were, but I have to admit that the flavor combination of a yellow cupcake, dark chocolate brownie, vanilla frosting, and sesame seeds was more than a little strange.
The photo cube idea was from Make and Takes. This is one of my favorite blogs for kid crafts. I used lots of her ideas for Elise’s preschool. For Mother’s Day I made some of the cute photo booth bookmarks for each of the girls in preschool. They were a big hit with all the moms. We made some for our kids to give to their grandmas too.

The silhouettes are from Simply Silhouettes. I’m sure I would have been too cheap to ever really pay for something like that, but I won a giveaway so it was free. I love how they turned out (especially the girls’ hair). The best part is that after seeing them, I thought “I could do that” and did a couple of practice ones. It was pretty easy. I think I will make them for our kids every year or two.
2 comments:
Your craftiness is making my head hurt. . .We gave Adam a new watch for Father's Day and called it good. Will it make you cringe if I add that we didn't even wrap it?
You are so talented! I'll pay you to do portraits of my kids, you could start another side business.
Post a Comment