After last summer’s garden disaster, we were excited to try our hands at gardening again this year. We had big plans of making a huge corn field and pumpkin patch in our back lot, but it never really happened. Maybe next year. Our major garden improvement this year was to plant two more boxes of strawberries. Half of our garden is now dedicated to those delicious little berries. We’ve already picked enough to make two batches of freezer jam and the best smoothies of all time.
3 comments:
If you have any extras we will gladly take any extras! :)
That didn't come out right with all of these little voices talking to me. Now it sounds like I hear voices.
Are those really YOUR strawberries? They look straight out of grocery store ad. Yummy! I love strawberries. How I wish we were still your neighbors. :)
Post a Comment