Quality Friends
Keri is visiting from Hawaii, so we got the crew together (most of us anyway) for a little party today. It was great to see everyone. We had some yummy take and bake pizza and Kaylynn made homemade fazookie cookies for everyone. DELICIOUS! It’s fun to get together now that the kids are getting older and can self-entertain (with the help of some DVDs, toys, and the Wii). They played really well together so we had lots of time to talk and laugh and catch up. It was fabulous. I’m glad I have such awesome friends!
8 comments:
There's nothing like good friends. It sounds like fun!
I'm glad you guys had a blast! 5 out of 7 is an awesome turn out. You could easily add a dozen more kids in this picture!
I'm craving another F'zookie--Yum-o!
I love the photos . . is it just me or do the girls really outnumber the boys!
Claudy, there really are 5 more kids that weren't here on Monday. I don't think we'll get to 12 more. :)
Katie, I thought that same thing about boys vs girls when I looked at those pictures. Cyd's two oldest boys were in school and Hil's boy (and two girls) were with Adam. Ben was just happy to have three new friends to play Wii with!
I'm finally catching up on blogs! It was such an amazing time at your place. Thanks again for hosting and for putting up with 100 kids in your basement...there was 100 right?
Better late than never to rejoin the blogging world. Thanks again for hosting.
P.S. I'm so envious of your raspberry harvest. Can you please e-mail me how to even plant raspberries, etc...I feel so clueless in the gardening department.
Post a Comment