Nate got the gas cap fiasco straightened out before breakfast. Then he took the kids swimming while I packed and did a couple of loads of laundry. We checked out at noon, and then drove to Anaheim. We just told the kids that we were leaving the hotel, but they assumed that we were headed home. When we drove past Disneyland they were interested in all the signs, but they still didn’t get it. We had to explain to them that we weren’t actually going home yet and that we would be going to Disneyland tomorrow. Once they believed us, they were all very excited and happy that the vacation wasn’t over yet.
I love that I got a sweet deal on our hotel and I love how roomy it is. They called our hotel room in San Diego a kids’ suite. It was really just one room with French doors in the middle to make it into two rooms. Plus we had to walk through the kids’ room to get to the bathroom. This place is loads bigger. It has two queen beds in the main room and then bunk beds in the other room. There is lots more floor space and (the best part) there are two bathrooms. It will be nice to have a bit more space this week.
2 comments:
I'm really enjoying reading your daily accounting :) Sounds like a fabulous trip that you had.
I love the gas cap story. That room sounds awesome!
Post a Comment