Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cousin Time - Toadally Frogs

This week for our cousin playdate, we took the kids down to the University of Utah’s Natural History Museum to see their frog exhibit. Holly was in California, so it was just me and Jody and nine kids. We rode the FrontRunner down to Salt Lake and then rode TRAX up to the university. The museum was great. The kids loved the frogs . . . and the geology and biology exhibits upstairs. After we had seen all there was to see at the museum, we stopped at the Gateway for lunch and then headed home. It was a full, fun day. I didn’t realize how much the kids had learned until we got home and they were telling Nate about it at dinner. They had picked up all sorts of interesting facts. I love that their brains are like little sponges.




1 comment:

Heidi said...

That sounds like quite the adventure with 9 kids. You guys do such fun things, when my kids are a little older I'm going to start copying you.