

The rest of the day was pretty low key with some swimming, cable TV, and stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut (with the slowest delivery time ever!). There is a bit of a back story with the pizza. We had it when we came to California three years ago. When we got home Ben said he wanted to get some. I didn’t want to spend extra money for stuffed crust pizza, so I told him that we’d have to see if they did that in Utah or if it was just a California thing. We never got it, so he assumed that they only had it in California. He still believes it. Once he figured out where we were headed yesterday, he said “maybe we can get some pizza with cheese in the crust!” I’m all over keeping kids easy to please.
Elise fell asleep waiting for the pizza to arrive and had a major meltdown when we woke her up so she could eat. Fun times.
2 comments:
I'm so glad my kids are not the only ones deprived from the good things in life. One of yours is stuffed crust pizza one of mine is indoor swimming pools :)
That would be so cool to tour. The Pizza Hut story cracks me up. What are you going to do when he's figured you out.
Post a Comment