Elise added some excitement to our morning routine by falling and hitting her head at breakfast. She had a quality goose egg on her forehead. The nice lady at the next table went and made an ice pack. I like been-there done-that moms who are helpful when I am husbandless.
Nate only had to be at the conference until noon, so we headed back to Sea World for the afternoon. We decided that the best plan for such places is to go early, leave in the middle of day, and go back at night. Since that wasn’t really an option today, we were there right in the middle of the day. It was hot and crowded, but we still managed to have some fun. The kids were mostly excited to ride Journey to Atlantis since it had been closed on Monday, so that was our first stop. Abby feel asleep in her stroller while we were waiting for the ride and slept for an hour and a half. I think stroller naps will be a life saver on this trip. The rest of us revisited a few of our favorite things from Monday. We decided that they give you the second day free because you really only need one day to see everything. We did get to see the daytime Shamu show and the dolphin night show, but other than that it was all the same as Monday.

The kids think we are going home tomorrow. We are excited about surprising them again with a new hotel and a couple of days at Disneyland. We’re hoping that we have enough energy for another six days of vacation. We’re also hoping that whatever is causing our “service engine soon” light to come on isn’t serious. It started yesterday. We feel like we should get it worked out before we leave this town.
2 comments:
I LOVE Sea World, I think I could have a season pass.
Poor Elise!
That's so fun that you surprised them again, if you would have brought me along I would have had an awesome reaction for you! :)
If I had read this post sooner I could have spared you the trouble of the engine light. we've had ours on a few times because I obviously don't know how to screw on a gas cap!
Post a Comment