Nate just had to stop by the convention center for registration this morning, and then it was off to Sea World. This was our first big theme park day and it went remarkably well. I made the mistake of doing my hair and makeup and then riding Shipwreck Rapids with the kids first thing. Other than looking like a drowned rat all day, I had lots of fun. The kids were really good. I actually made it through the whole day without hearing whining. They were kind and whined to Nate instead. We managed to hit pretty much all of the rides, shows, and exhibits. Sea World is cool. We love it. We took a break in the middle of the day to go to lunch and pick up some sandwiches for dinner. Abby fell asleep in the car, so we took a drive to give everyone a chance to take a nap. Elise (who almost fell asleep eating lunch) was the only one who didn’t get some sleep. I think those naps saved our sanity since we were out LATE!
1 comment:
What a bunch of cute kids! I can't wait to take my kids to Sea World.
Post a Comment