We went boating on Wednesday. It seems like we’ve been waiting forever for a warm enough day to take the boat out. Our original plan was to just to go for a ride, but we all ended up in the water. Nate was a pro (as always). I was pretty gutless. I got up just fine, but I had to talk myself into even crossing the wake. I’m getting so wimpy in my old age. Nate lectured me about how I need to push myself. Next time. Emily popped right up on skis and had fun skiing for a few minutes. The rest of the kids were content to ride the tube. We let them take lots of turns. Both Emily and Elise fell off and both of them totally freaked out when they went into the water. Hopefully with more experience it won’t be so traumatic every time it happens. It was a great day on the water. We were sad to see that all of the annoying little gnats are back this year. We seriously didn’t see any of them last year and we were hoping that the pattern would hold. No such luck.
looks like so much fun!! i can't believe that you and nate ski with your glasses on. you guys must be really good. i am sure i would biff it and lose them in the lake.
2 comments:
If it's possible I'm getting wimpier as well. I hate those gnats!
looks like so much fun!! i can't believe that you and nate ski with your glasses on. you guys must be really good. i am sure i would biff it and lose them in the lake.
Post a Comment