Sunday, June 5, 2011

North Shore Swim Party

The kids’ school sponsored a swim party on Tuesday to reward the kids for reaching their reading goal for the year. Despite reassurances from the PTA that the pool was heated to 85 degrees, I wasn’t up to going swimming when it was only 70 degrees outside. Luckily for the kids, they have a cool dad who “volunteered” to take them. They had so much fun playing with their friends at the pool. So much fun that Nate barely even saw them. He basically just hung out with Abby and the other kids checked in with him every hour or so.




4 comments:

amity said...

what a great dad!!

Kaylynn said...

jjyjhnhy8gbyhyhnvbnmujiynyhvchhmjmnvnccccccccccccccccccccc
a comment from carly

Claudy said...

Korb and Mads bummed when I told them they would have to miss this. But now I can tell them all about how my make up deal will be so much better. BTW- I'm dragging your family with mine to Surf n swim and don't worry we won't be going until that water temperature hits high. (yup! I found it).

Heidi said...

My kids are so jealous yours got to go swimming.