We left right after Primary to go to Matt and Jenny’s ward for David’s baby blessing and then to their house for lunch. We haven’t seen Nate’s family for a while, so it was nice to chat and catch up with each other. We’re glad our vacation plans changed so we could be there for the blessing.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Primary Talk and Baby Blessing
Abby gave her first talk in Primary on Sunday. That girl certainly has no issues with getting up in front of people. She was so stinking cute and did such a great job. She memorized the whole thing (it was pretty repetitive: I keep the commandments when I go to church; I keep the commandments when I am nice to my brother and sisters; etc.), and just rattled off each line as I held up the pictures.
We left right after Primary to go to Matt and Jenny’s ward for David’s baby blessing and then to their house for lunch. We haven’t seen Nate’s family for a while, so it was nice to chat and catch up with each other. We’re glad our vacation plans changed so we could be there for the blessing.


We left right after Primary to go to Matt and Jenny’s ward for David’s baby blessing and then to their house for lunch. We haven’t seen Nate’s family for a while, so it was nice to chat and catch up with each other. We’re glad our vacation plans changed so we could be there for the blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're glad your plans changed too, it was good to see you!
Post a Comment