Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband
Nate and I went to South Ogden Days for the Ryan Shupe concert on Saturday. It was so much fun! It was very family-oriented with lots of kids running around and dancing, so I felt a little bad about not bringing our kids along. I felt better when I realized that we couldn’t have taken them anyway since the van was in the shop. We ran into our friends the Bowens and hung out with them a bit. Their boys kept us entertained with their awesome dance moves.
2 comments:
I always think about my WSU days whenever I hear Ryan Shupe - you probably already knew he liked Sandi Rees and was in our college ward and we all had a tennis class together (so I feel kinda famous on the inside of my nose -:).
I totally remembered the Sandi part (I even told Nate about it when we were at the concert), but I didn't put it together that you knew him too. You are so famous!
Post a Comment