Sunday, June 26, 2011

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out

Ben was excited to get home from boating because the UPS man had left his BB gun. He has been saving up for a long time and finally had enough money for the gun, a canister of BBs, and some safety glasses (Nate told him he couldn’t buy the gun until he had enough for the glasses too). We set up a target in our back lot and let Ben practice shooting for a while. He was in heaven.


4 comments:

Claudy said...

Can't wait until Christmas when I give Ben a handful of targets. Remind me if I forget :).

Heidi said...

I was just wondering the other day if he had earned enough yet.

amity said...

i am so glad he finally earned enough money for his bb gun. he has been working so hard. smart dad to make him earn enough for the safety glasses also.

Kaylynn said...

Gotta love boys:)